In 2014, my accomplishments were, by-and-large, more personal and less of the “look at what I made” variety.
- I released my first novel, A Country of Ghosts.
- I toured with said novel across the country.
- My short story “Wardens” appeared in the Earth First! Journal.
- I dealt with the worst of my mental health issues and came out the other side.
- I completely rebuilt the interior of my van.
- I actually moved somewhere, taking a temporary break from itinerant life.
- I started studying martial arts again.
- I wrote a lot, though I haven’t finished anything but short fiction and articles.
- I saw buffalo, a grizzly bear, and geysers for the first time. (Animals in animal-jail don’t count.)