So… it’s already like a week into 2010, but I figured I’d do that fun year-in-review thing.
- I released my first book, Mythmakers & Lawbreakers.
- I released a photo book, Being the Adventures of One Fine Summer.
- I edited an issue of the Earth First! Journal.
- I played a bunch of music shows, though I also kind of got sick of what I sing and have been working on changing that.
- I did a mini speaking tour about MMLB that included Ithaca, Philly, Baltimore, Asheville, and Chapel Hill.
- I got over massive heartbreak and came out happier than I’ve been in years.
- I bought a minivan to live and travel in.
- I learned how to shoot.
- I started going to goth clubs again, and not just cause I was in the band or roadying.
- I finished my first novel-length fiction work, which will be released in 2010.
- Learned the basics of letterpress.
- probably some other stuff.
year in review? 2009 was awesome. Thanks, world. In 2010 my goals are to: use the computer less (make physical things again, yay!), get out of the country at some point, start a radical goth magazine, and get Colander Press off the ground.
3 thoughts on “2009 year in review”
damnnnn. very accomplished! god job.
Hey, I just googled into your site while looking something else up, but I’d totally be interested in contributing to an radical goth magazine in some/various ways. Please let me know how it progresses.
I grabbed some issues of Steampunk and Steamypunk when I was in Portland for the anarchist bookfari earlier this year. I didn’t get to read them all, as they were for the radical bookshop I volunteered with in vancouver (bc), but yeah, good stuff!