2015 has been good to me, as a writer and a person. This year:
- I made my first five professional short fiction sales. Three of these are published:
- “Invisible People” in Accessing the Future
- “Beyond Sapphire Glass” on Strange Horizons
- “One Star” on Terraform
- I went to Clarion West. These six weeks did as much to improve my fiction as six years of writing.
- I made a five-figure income for the first time in my life, through freelancing.
- I ghostwrote a romance novel.
- I got over my phobia of flying.
- I went to England for the first time.
- I started seeing someone amazing.
Next year, I’ll hit fifteen years of veganism and five years with my wonderful van. I’ll leave my early thirties, and hopefully I’ll finish another novel of my own.