I’ll be touring with What Lies Beneath the Clock Tower, my anti-colonial steampunk adventure-of-your-own-choosing book. These are interactive readings in which the audience has to come to consensus on what path to take our absinthe-drunk protagonist through, and they’re a lot of fun. I’m really excited to take this on tour. I’ll also be tabling a lot of Strangers In A Tangled Wilderness and Combustion Books.
(more on the way)
- April 21 at the Big Idea Bookstore & Cafe in Pittsburgh, PA. 5pm.
- April 23 at the Wingnut in Richmond, VA. 7pm.
- April 24 at Internationalist Books in Chapel Hill, NC. 7pm.
- April 28 at the Steampunk Ball at Davenport & Winkleperry in Pittsboro, NC. 9pm.
- April 30 at Firestorm Cafe & Books in Asheville, NC. 6pm.
- May 2 at the Iron Rail in New Orleans, LA. 6pm.
- May 3 at the East Side Social Center (4202 canal street) in Houston, TX. 7pm.
- May 4-6 I will be performing as an accordionist and presenting and tabling at AetherFest in San Antonio, TX.
- New: May 7 in Denton, Texas, location TBA (facebook event link).
- May 9 at Random Row Books in Charlottesville, VA. 7pm.
- May 13 at Back Pages Books in Waltham, MA as part of the Watch City Festival. 11am.